Audrey P. Gasch, PhD
Professor of Genetics, Laboratory of Genetics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Director, Center for Genomic Science Innovation, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Current Lab Members
* Auguste Dutcher, Graduate student, Genetics Program: RNA binding protein networks
* Leah Escalante, Graduate student, Genetics Program: mRNA life cycles & cellular signaling
* James Hose, Research Scientist and Lab manager: Aneuploidy tolerance in wild yeast isolates
* Adam Jochem, Research Scientist
* Rachel Kocik, Graduate student, Cell & Molecular Biology Program: Protein Kinase A regulation during stress
* Mike Place, Research Programmer
* Julie Rojas, PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow: Natural variation in aneuploidy tolerance
* Elena Vanacloig, PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow: Genomics of stress defense in plant hydrolysates
* Ellen Wagner, Graduate student, Cell & Molecular Biology Program: Regulation of growth versus defense during stress
Former Graduate Students & Postdocs
Adriana Alejandro-Osorio, PhD: Alejandro Consulting Group, LLC
Qiaoning Guan, MD, PhD: Asst. Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, Director of Laboratory of Genetics & Genomics, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
Jessica Clarke, MS.
Scott Topper, PhD: VP of Clinical Operations, Color Genomics
David Berry, PhD: Analyst, Epic Systems
Dana Huebert-Lima, PhD: Associate professor, West Virginia University
Claire Chung, MS.
Suraiya (Ruma) Haroon, PhD: Postdoctoral fellow, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Jeff Lewis, PhD: Associate Professor, University of Arkansas
Dana Somers, PhD: Associate Professor, Dickinson College
Tejaswini Pachpor, PhD.
Nikolay Rovinskiy, PhD.
Katie Clowers, PhD: Program Director, Ginkgo Bioworks
Elisha Yi-Hsuan Ho, PhD: Scientist, Hologic
Maria Sardi, PhD: Senior Scientist, Cargill, Inc
Matt MacGilvray, PhD: Lead Scientific Reviewer, FDA
Kevin Myers, PhD: Scientist, Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center
Andrew Bergen, PhD: Scientist, Arivis
Dee Robinson, PhD: Clinical genomics data analyst, Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago